Fes to Merzouga 2 Days / 1 Nights & come back to Fes Itinerary is a great way to experience the beautiful scenery of the South part of Morocco's kingdom, crossing the Middle Atlas and high atlas Mountains , see the cedar forests and monkeys (Barbay apes), enjoying the Ziz gorge and Valley, camel trek in Erg Chebbi dunes with a local desert guide (camel man) to watch the sunset and sunrise in the next morning, dine under the stars and listen to drums music and spending a night in a nomad tented camp.
While we have planned the following trips according to our favorite travel spots and added some adventure, we are happy to accommodate your tastes and schedule should you like to modify an itinerary.
In the morning after a very early breakfast around 7am, you’ll start travelling southeast to Merzouga or erg chebi via midelt and Errachidia. Your first stop will be in the small town of Immouzzer, the beginning of the Berber area to visit Aoua Lake, then Ifran or The moroccan Switzerland which is the second cleanest City in the world, also the cedar forest to see the monkeys.During this journey, you’ll discover glimpses of the Middle Atlas and High Atlas mountains and you’ll notice how the scenery changes in every 2-3 hours, you will stop for lunch in Midelt then take a scenic drive through the Ziz valley, stopping for a panoramic view along the way before arriving in Merzouga at the end of the day. There you’ll be welcomed with a glass of mint tea, and you can wash up at the hotel and mount your camels for a beautiful trek to your desert camp, enjoying Berber music and dinner (cooked by your camel man guide) under the stars and spend the night in nomadic tents.
Day 2: Merzouga – Errachidia – Ziz Valley – Fes
Wake up in the desert as the sun peeks over the dunes, and ride home. You will stop on top of the dunes to see the sun rise along the way. Once in Merzouga, you will enjoy a refreshing swim or shower and grab a light breakfast before hitting the road for the High Atlas Mountains! You will stop for a visit to an inhabited Ksar (Berber village) in Errisani, and the small town of Erfoud to visit the Fossils Exhibition, then return back to Fes.
Distance: 290 miles 475 KM Average driving time: 8-9 hours (including stops)
Fes To Fes Desert Tours 2 Days and 1 Night.
• Officially-licensed and insured English-speaking private driver
• 2 Days private transport in air-conditioned/heated quality and insured vehicle, maintained according to Moroccan Tourism regulations.
• One night in a traditional Berber tent (Your own private tents).
• Camel ride (one camel per individual).
• Breakfast and dinner.
• Sand boarding (Free & Optional - Please advice in advance)
• Traditional music live show
• Tips, drinks & personal items
• The suggested accommodations is the most recommended..
• HB: (Half-board: Dinner & Breakfast included)
• The tour is flexible, you can always modify it, and it can depart any date that fits you plans.
• For your comfort, please inform if you have a special need or a health condition that s we should concern.
Didn't find what you were looking for ? Please Contact us