Here are some reasons why you should consider hiring a private driver when visiting the country of Morocco is Essential.
1. It is very challenging to drive in Morocco. Inside the main cities,there is heavily congested movement, assertive drivers, and motorbikes who weave all through paths. Outside of urban areas, there are narrow roads without shoulders, apparently un-marked roads or signposts written in Arabic, and some barrette turns which are exceptional, especially after you've advanced through them. Hiring a private driver means leaving the hard work to him, while you essentially take a load off.
2. Your driver is your bodyguard. Even if Morocco is known by its security and safety, there are some few crimes like in any other place. Your private driver is alert and know better safe places to drive you through and he has your main concerns on a fundamental level and will take a special care of you and your wellbeing, guiding you to avoid any unpleasant circumstances.
3. Your Arabic tongue: No question your private driver will speak very good English. He will likewise communicate in Arabic (both Classical and Moroccan dialect), French and may be Berber languages depending on his origin. It could be an awesome chance to practice your dialect abilities one-on-one with a local speaker.
4. Flexibility: Traveling with a crowded tour bus make the guests to be sticked to a rigid itinerary and having a limited time to stop or visit some places of interest. However, when you are with your private driver, you have the possibility of creating a tailor-made itinerary that you find relevant to your interests. Also, you can stop any time you want for bathroom breaks, photo opportunities, snacks or when you see somewhere you want to explore.
5. Comfort: Every traveler looks for comfortable transportation and accomodation. Indeed,there are means of transportation in Morocco like trains , buses and "Grand Taxis"( white shared cabs) whose costs are inexpensive. Yet, the seats are rarely available during your scheduled time, with tight and uncomfortable spaces. However, with your private driver you can be assured of a comfortable, clean and stress-free ride.
6. Unknown Tracks :
The advantage of hiring a local private driver gives you the chance to skip the touristy spots and discover the real genuine Morocco. Your private driver can take you in a different road to explore the nomad's life and stop to visit some of the troglodyte houses where some Berber families are still living.
Since moroccan drivers are friendly, open-minded and social by nature, a relationship will be established between the travelers and their private driver which makes the trip so special.